At McDowell Wellness Center, we are committed to providing high-quality swimming instruction to individuals of all ages. Our Learn-to-Swim program is specifically designed for children who are at least 4 years of age, and we also offer swimming lessons for adults. Students progress through the levels at their own pace, mastering the skills in each level before advancing to the next. All of our instructors are WSI certified through the American Red Cross.
Group Swim Lessons:
- Cost: $65 for MWC Members, $75 for Non-Members
- Classes run four days a week for two weeks or 2 days a week for 4 weeks.
- For current class schedules and available time slots, please contact us at (859) 936-9355.
Private Swim Lessons:
- Lessons are scheduled by appointment as instructors are available
- Packages and Pricing (pre-paid):
- 1 swimmer: 1 half-hour visit – $20, 6 half-hour visits – $100, 12 half-hour visits – $190
- 2 swimmers: 1 half-hour visit – $30, 6 half-hour visits – $120, 12 half-hour visits – $215
- 3 swimmers: 1 half-hour visit – $35, 6 half-hour visits – $140, 12 half-hour visits – $235
To sign up or for more information, please call McDowell Wellness Center at (859) 936-9355.